Thursday, December 23, 2010

mournings

if i could write you a song to make you fall more in love
i would already have done it at the end'd be a gong
i give treats not tricks i hope you like this
but you won't now you don't like me

if every simple song i wrote to you could touch you through the day....
because within this here my best way display you would never question leaf in may
this one is for you my flower your power makes mad men fetal and cower

like bohemian rhapsody im a space cowboy giddy don't dare pity
me up where the clouds become down i break through you my city

i have got you all figured out
you say terrible things damn you're so damn mean
girl you are so vain you think this poem is about you
don't you
cooler than me? no body that occupies these places can toe to toe in my stride paces
this rat is racist white like paste
care for a taste?
whoops ease
missed some don't pause, with haste:
time is a waste of itself while we sacrifice health in pursuit of wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly