Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Place for My Head

YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH AND APOLLO HIMSELF WOULD BEND AT THE KNEES TO HAVE HALF THE TIMES WE ARE ENDOWED WITH THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED SPIRALS WE FIND SELVES HEAVEN ASCENDING BUT APPRECIATED MY ONE TRUE DESIRE FROM GOD I AM LENDED THEE (un-a-loan). u are worth all the trials so i dare not to switch my radiation receiving soul dials and to think of you riles my internals like sand in the hour glass turned backwards as if sucked through a straw the past is undeniable and the cock crowing calls us to be addicted to each other like colonel sanders popcorn chicken gravy smothered and like kernels you go pop in my microwave filled head from top to bottom with white blue and red glowing flame you will always remain to me one and the same my fair lady never to fade thee are the one whom oft makes me crazy baby and till the day we part from this plane and return to whence we came i will proclaim your sweet sweet sweet to you always endowed the pick of the crowd i will scream it out loudly most proudly i beckon thee if i were the head you would be the neck of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly