Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yours

Strong enough?
Its all for you
In signs
unword
unworldly
affections
you bring me
to Christ
you drive me
to get closer
as close
as ill ever come
to earthly perfection
before you
i knew not
what a real man was
no body showed me
somehow you grow ed me
made me one
you are my only
how can i ever thank you
for this revolutionary
this life saving
this ever attaining
this no longer complaining
this always with you
ever remaining
this driving
to sanity
what was bound
to the flames me
i was blind to He
in you found i
sane-ing
this light you have shown me
from every bone the
best self for you im honing
rock steady
i phone thee
for you are my home
we
forever will roam
we
never more we alone
we
let it be known
we
forever
you own me

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly