Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mr. E

i welcome the zombies to eat my brains. i like the pain. or at least thats what i want you to believe. the fact of the matter is that im sadder now that a pitter without a patter than the latter is. you can only imagine the reasons for my woe for torture me and still i will cling to that which is unspeakable know that i am weak. you know. pricks and pins and nights lost in time you cant make me spill it. medically speaking im insane. what i hear are the voices of reason and it was time for the seasons to change and here i am picking up the pieces as i have done so many other times. dash it all. dance on the ashes and see if they will spark interest in the after and the here. this is a bunch of lines and these are my bleeding call outs for open im casting my cares aside and i hope i drowned in the sea of emptiness as i so deserve to do. does this make any cents to you? im not in it for the money honey but if i dont make any they will look at me funny. this sick strange darkness comes on so haunting all the time and i find i can forget it if i just make up some rhymes i dont want to be found outside in the cold i would rather be frozen and die here alone with a rosary in my hand pleading please forgive me than to have to face the world and my self induced anarchy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly