Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OMGFML

this oral fixation has got me pacing like a not so fast but leading none-the-less car while my nerve endings are on my ass like caution flagged eager racers just dying for the go ahead is it all in my head or am i living a life of a doomed to be dead forever man stuck as a slave to phillip the more in my pocket cowboy killing man because obviously uncle sam allows the scam and my mouth can fall off and my jaw can eat itself away and you could pull out countless lungs and ring the tar like sham wow towels with deathly darkest tar and you could talk like a robot into a box like a robot in a smokey bar but nobody notices that the choice was never ever a realistic endeavor rather a hooked for life loop hole slot machine lever that is monstrously clever

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly