Saturday, August 18, 2012

HellO?

will this ever end please tell me it will it has far too long and i am losing but still i have to try my best not enough i keep falling back on this twisted drug crutch oh my Jesus with heavenly aid come to my assistance for I am a pitiful display my devotion is a roller coaster on which I am no longer amused the sin permeating Your sacred heart I abuse I cannot control that which causes me pain and while others may assume so it farthest from plain yes or no for my answer is don't but my soul is screaming never yet listen my body won't I don't get it I am baffled for I cave and submit to my urges my demons they are ceaseless won't quit but neither will I Lord I am strong when with You but the sin that accumulates won't let Your love shine on through I am clouded by nature and I seek the Son rise and I want more than anything to be not despised for if judged at the present I would for lack of restraint be burning amongst all those who chose salvation too late do not leave me my God for I yearn for Your favor and I trust in the promises brought down by my Saviour rally with me to defeat all this evil send down your assistance I know we will prevail I just need some help and to be kept away from temptation which is hard when my frequency is tuned to selfish a station be patient with my ignorance and my nature to fall but be merciful Lord and answer this call

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly