Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14/12

As if a vacuum has sucked all the breath of life out of all of me, worse than drowning, lost in space. I find it hard to fathom, the pain of even the imagining it rocks me to my core. As a father it resonates and echos through my entire body. There is no point in asking questions. We stand at attention. For the children my prayers are happy for I am that for them. For the parents, I am dumb,mute,
because as I put myself in their shoes, I feel shell shocked. like a grenade just exploded in front of my face. I cannot hear anything but high pitched ringing like a banshee screams and my far-off, distant gaze never really focuses on anything at all. I'm a zombie turning around in circles slowly, searching for my baby, who will never come back to me. God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly