Thursday, March 15, 2018

scissor hands

more than this
destined to feel better
shouldnt be a battle
bout to boil kettle
black on black darkness
consuming me daily
need a change of pace
venue sucks betrayed me
somehow lost myself
forgot just who i is
money grabbing hoarding
getting out the biz
dollar signs for eyeballs
fuck this war this peace
rather flip a burger
than fry more greed is grease

im not a cog
but its def machine
got me shutting off

being mean
forgetting human
man itty
moses come back
break me free

bondage sexless
still a whore
economic
whats it for
days dont matter
unless day is pay
this worlds gone mad
crayola gray grey cray
so dull so robot
made of tin
heartless also
sinking in
quick as sand
hours like glass
tinted cant see
bottled my last
life is forced
months days and years
cut the fate strings
watch fall like tears
sheer will is power
sever per severe
roar cause i be mountain lion
not a fuckin' buck o' deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly