Thursday, May 17, 2018

tied up/rant

the eighth circle
reserved for fart suckers
the square root of 154
its like that
anticipitory
spell checked
out

my phone getting in me
technologic take over
maybe its not the Ruskos
perhaps its skynet
learning us
using us

matrix style
reeves
on speed
which one
indeed
super manly

back in time
bill and ted
marty mcfly
hg wells
land of the lost
jetsons flintstones
dc ledgends
timecop
infinity wars

listing names of time travel movies
waiting on a check to clear
waiting like wondering if some strange happens to chance me
im wondering about my son and why is mother doesnt answer me
beein trying to make it here and abroad
tonight was a mixture of old and new a progress and regression of old things which are also new my man jerry pure protein pro skis like the swiss his cheese sands are quick sand trapping hungry hobos in melty bliss but he draws them in chalk in prisons with lines and the centipede is all vampire infestiside like dracula


No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly