Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Johnny Applesaid

making so much sense gunna have to cash it in
got these haters disagree me man im tryin bout a win
when i wake up feelin perfect bitch my vibe is super sized
get the fuck up out my happy meal im eating like im storing
for a winter like a cold night frosty if you think im not real then somewhere u lost me see
im fixing and im mixing up a movement so unstoppable you wont be able to pull me down it all will topple off of me and on to you as i continue busting through like walls are bubble thin man im cereal you can say im tucan sam fruity and im loopy and i rub it in
hold your head under the milk inside your bowl and ruin every meal you were gunna eat so raw unthawed and hot like an oven since i beat it up like scrabled eggs ill leap you frogs like swamps be fed you to the crocs dont step im apple sauce you bitter. unread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly