Sunday, July 15, 2018

WayWay

way past late and im up in my zone
when the crib is asleep i aim finally alone
though i hate to feel the lonely
here i am in solace tuned
not ready yet to rest this head
some fine thing waiting in my living-room

this weekend flew by fast this time
the acceleration thing
it seems the older that we get
the faster the current
in which we swim

many fishes
in the seas
but only one of
these
be me
individualistic
sorta see my self
a mystic
all future is tickly
keep myself pro/con
constantly
come
pan young
keeps you
three is
company
into this
na-tur-all-y
uniquity
antiquiet
antiquate
alturistically

craft I
quality
the path i'm on
rather you'd
wanna be
on my
boat-train
time will see
grindingly
machinery
altered beast mode
gradually

truth is
honestly
mine own it
baller g
the only
potentiality
i forsee
highly
statistic
probablity
of robbing the game
grand larson burgality
prob not
problems don't need
prob b dubbed
nightly sir
sword swored
black as night
knightly
hype be
no bull
write right
aristocratic
noble heir
apostrophy
pass the trophy
and the dro please.
Is shaded me,
neath money tree,
eventually,
my destiny?
I guess stay tuned.
Aggressively.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly