Saturday, April 10, 2021

Dummy

 The drugs have lost

Their affection is not what helps 

A piss poor substitute 

For what really I'm wanting 

Long forgotten what feeling feels 

Like I'm not real anymore 

Not anymore 

What use am I 

What excuse have I 

Subtract me 

Expose exponential 

Divide and multiply

Additionally I'm insufficient

In my insignificance 

I'm deposed 

Definitely dispositionally 

Wasting away 

Oblivion

Officially

They knew before I did 

That's why there's nothing

Nobody near 

No feelings familial

Famine of familiar

Distrusted 

Disarray

Somebody should have saved me 

I should have saved me by now 

Apparently I'm incapable 

Nobody showed me how 

Not like I'm supposed to have been shown 

How to turn myself around 

I know the difference between these lines 

The battle is underground 

This war of me enslaved thus 

Steals wages and I gave fucks 

Once but I fear I care no more 

Bout the future I could salvage 

It's so gone I can no longer ignore 

That to get back what I let myself lose 

Is not an option anymore 

I'm starting from nothing 

Less than zero in fact 

Backtracking 

What a disasterous detour













No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly