Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I f yo ukno wha tit me ans

From my bed
To start another day
Stay in
Stead
Running from tomorrow
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
Your magic has me in a daze as all ways
I stay running
From tomorrow
From tomorrow
Remember when we
Were in a frenzy
All day all night
Living a daydream
When we bang the
Walls in the end we
Spend the nights more like friend
Seeing you when I close my eyes
Fire flies
High
Rise
All night
Daydreams
Banging
Like apes
Seems like that time
Deep hole
Hard climb
Automatic
Cozza Frenzy
We are who we is
We is better
Haves
Have not you oft all so thought
Cupid shuffle
We both shot
Diamond in the rough
Arrears
Fines
Blinding blurring between
The lines
Black Friday try black year
Not to matter
Anti
We are who we are
Got Jesus on
Necklaces
We like to go hard
Like the world is ours
We are of the stars
Thats who we are
Who we are
Turn it up
I talk the truth
Bash full of human
Ill
Itty
We who are we are
We are who we are
Because we of the world
And I know what it means
Though my dreams
Too are true
Through my dreams
I know there are means
To an end
You know
What
Maybe you are
Right
Deserves
Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly