Tuesday, November 30, 2010

love me

how badly managed i
karmatic storming lesser
i cant help my ways they
make me but more and
more and less they take
me for that i cannot atone
for i am what i is and i alone
i could chose to conform
then these thoughts would
lay dormant within my head
like practically dead so instead
i am lead to live this life of solitude
where my formers will insist
that i am very rude and am
good for nothing and care only
of myself and that i take things
for granted and show no gratitude
all around a bad attitude so
miscrewed and so lude that only
small doses will due and only
when necessary and beware
the barbarianistic thought tangents
he will take your mind on
best not to listen to his words
at all for he will talk you in circles
he has a slippery mind and the
shit of it is he can do it when
the time is most inopportune
he will in the midst of the
symphony make calls like a
baboon a most detestable
sort is this bane to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly