Saturday, July 13, 2019

Sir Prized, Miss Pellings, and a questionable period that could be a comma,.cap it al R

WHAT? YOU HAVE NOT. ALL THROUGH
LOVER. I met your new boyfriend today. Can’t look me in my eyes. Probably never heard
a single good characteristic of mine. His include: Nice truck. And not me.
Find myself in song surrounded by the people I’m supposed to be with.
It’s not all ways beautiful. In due time it can be seen. Got lost inside my
head for a minute there. And still I’m confused. My lifestyle hasn’t changed.
In fact I’m finally back to myself, just without you.
I’m not afraid.
Don’t fear the reaper
Take my hand.
I’ve another to spare
Lining up. Sparks. Interest.
Taking my time.
Because I...

You do! Left me, yet. With me. come to
I used to give a fuck about where you are. What you did with your time. I don’t even
go there in my head. Haven’t in a while.
I still think about our Lava and feel the naked-ness if a ring imported when
yours was a last ditch desperation purchase. I stopped appreciating you.
What to do with myself sometimes. I just don’t know.
And that’s ok. It’s better than in fact.
Awake. Alive. Danger. 5
Outback
Stake-house

To Me, I can feel you hurry hurry me,
And I’m the impatient one. Where did we go and better yet does it even matteR
Anymore...
Because of you __________?
Give the fuck up. As if I could be replaced. You are so young, so sweet,
so suprised.
Good luck with that.
Everybody in my crew.
Sofa king.
Amazing!
As I yawn,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly