Sunday, July 28, 2019

tornados

We stayed up after the children went to sleep
Listening to music
Making out
She doesn’t tell me much
I tell her everything

2:11 and she’s gone to bed
I should be there too
Things to do
Never ending
Yet I could easily be bored

She came
Into my life electronic
Digital love?
Kat
Fishing for a kiss

We spend
Time together
Like it’s going
Out
Of style

Charged
Fully erect
Standing
Up
Got my attention

Showed her
How I live
What I’m on
How I do
Me

I get bits
Pieces
Parts
Luckily
I listen well

Eagle eye
Cherry
Save tonight
Tomorrow comes
To take me away

Fighting demons
Of habits
Distrusting
Sign of the times
2000disgusting

Can’t trust myself
Let alone another
Cane me
Insides candy
PiƱata plunder

BDSM
Brings me
Down rabbit holes
Sexual stimulation
Motivation elevation

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly