Wednesday, October 21, 2020

braun co.

 nobody calling me

hitting up my line 

im alone 

and really lonely

no credit 

no car

no card 

in decline

what to say 

but woe is me


spent im 

spend i 

days doing not a thing

nothing 

no remorse

no motive

not unlike a corpse

wasting life away

guess i never outgrowed it

dont even see the kids no more

have nothing for them anyway

ive let myself get so far gone

dismanteled 

without pleasantries

im lost in life

eveyone knows it

i can tell 

they can see 

so what good is bluffing

for the broken 

man like me,

its a no. 

its not. 


hello!

im not heroic

so i pray for thee 

to stay far away


im a black hole

self sustaining

all but empty now

what once was

full of promise

rising high 

like the moon

bursting at the seams

now im def deflated

fucking myself 

over and over

on the reg

like a chronic masterbater

as for me?

honestly,

who would want this mess?

nobody, no one, 

im stress

baggage is too heavy

too much to give your best


unwilling to move

scared like a crow

im cowardly 

aint no lyin'

refusing to choose 

frozen in fear 

my hands 

are all but folded 

cant go get it

cause i dont try 

i dont buy it

never now

never then 

never willing

decay enable

im mustang fenced in

im running round in circles

unstabled and un-able

enough 

i quit

im at a loss

im lost 

none lesser 

im a loser

i forfiet 

dont wake me 

the world is better when im not around 

i used to figure 

id figure it out

now im afraid 

ill never be happy

if u catch me fucking up

you have my permission to slap me







No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly