Wednesday, October 21, 2020

extra extra

 play it cool? 

shit yea right, be fallin in love in the middle of the night

night one white boy swagga and sly

emotional train wreck 

habits has i 

better not get tangled in these spider webs deep in my closet

when you telling me your name i already forgot it

shotty under pillow cause im scared of my dreams

money dollars bills and getting rich quick schemes


true talk real shit not speaking out my ass

step to the plate batter up im the screwball comin in 

im the screwball comin in

better duck (or talk that walk)

yea this screwball comin in

sorry that you saw me yet? 

screw loose 

screw lose

bitch im comin' in


mama raised no fool?

shit i wish, been perfecting fucking up and wreckin shit since day one

im a knight son, that delRyno guy

rosary left hand right holds my 9 

 tarot reading beween the lines 

im high

better not forget about me when im starving for attention

when you forget to fan my flames i turn into a catastrophe

Jesus on my necklace cause im never on my knees

mo' money, less problems steady prayin for so come correct or get off my team 


true talk 

real shit not speaking out mass asses

step to us its batter up the screwballs comin in 

we the screwballs comin in

better duck (or talk that walk)

yea the screwballs comin in

some will never get this, yet some will get it...(again and again)

screw you losers

fuck your boss

bitch we comin' in

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly