Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Wbd

 Gotta be super low if I'm on my phone and trying to flow one 

So shunned I don't even show on the go im so unknown I'm subterranean

Stupid like dumb and with 34 rounds you would think I'd have gotten answers 

Im bout to slash and dash outta her like a samurai in a hurry ranned oft prancer

Raining deer names like it's x mas in dis but I'm all loner and no fams not my best

Wild like woodland not a tinge of self wealth I'm no good to nothing bad for the public health

Lock me up and tie me up in jackets cause what it takes i lack it 

Cant hack it I'm stacked with bad habits and I submit i surrender can't stand it 

A little bit hopeless and I'm doubting it's temporary but where I'm at need sanctuary

Cant escape my thoughts tonight and I'm trying not to go crazy 





No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly