Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a love like this takes some time

DONDE ESTA LA ENCANTA
there seems to be a lack luster attempt
love no no's and this that and so so's
i dont suppose this prose is worth a fuck
no sir no such luck for an irish man with dreams of g-words
field me, plow me under, let me rot, bury me on the hospital cot
that seems to help and when recovery is at hand just throw the lot in a cold plot
forget me
knots
in my stomache at the thought of such logic
the truth of the matter is not gin but tonic
ironic the phonics of iconic sonics best relay
bubonic plauges for the devil is at hand
gotta hava a fiddle to play in this band
only bandaids have i
only scars to remember by
privy thee to fully try
see only a pig and no american pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly