Monday, March 28, 2011

reelyREAL

God is all bout sweet as candy in my mouth makes me wanna move my dancing feet negativity we can delete the enemy is no friend to me and Love is God he is plenty. Went the route of sorrowful doubt and now I see what life is about. Face the facts: if faith in Our Lord and Savior you doubt now it is time to look into yourself and free that out. Blame none but yourself for self woes, for heaven on earth is true: suppose, you don't accept the truth, know you better, assume to sleuth. Detect this: you neglect it, expect it, you wreckless. Witness this: I FOUND BLISS. One cannot dismiss the missed opportunities you lost, look you through a windshield frost-ed-ucate yourself I pray. with the Lord is the only way. Dismayed America, spoiled and blind. Tied up with the devil you binder twined. Turn your eyes away from the serpent by the grace of God I am learned. I learned it. Take your time, unwind your mind, then you will find this is more than rhyme. A crime against your human nature to stay self centered it a curse to be sure. Nurture your soul and foil the fake, un missed is my past, my own mistake. Take with you these words most true. God is real and he made you. Your choice is either to accept it or not, be sure that when you time ends and your body's in plot, if grounded not are you in His way, be not surprised, expect dismay. Never late is it to repent, that is why His Son He sent. Repent repent repent repent. Only then will you see what I meant. Mend your ways, have no fear, pray to God, His are here. I am one, a Father's son, too are you, so be it done, on to others as you would have it. Lest find yourself tumbling down holes like rabbits. The turtle wins the race as you well know, open your eyes for He will show, that once you accept what is in your real heart, better forever thou truly art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly