Monday, July 24, 2017

Fuck ur cat

I hate your cat because you love him
He is cute yes but id like to throw him into the oven
That cock blocking asshole pisses on the couch
And turns me into oscar the grouch
My cat is annoying and yours is purrfect
I wish i were like his ass void of defects
I clean up his shit from the box he dont use
Cant bring it up cause i give up i argue i lose
You think i wish you would send him away
When in fact id rather have him stuffed to display
For he hates me i know it his eyes tell me so
But you loved him before me so it I who must go
So obviously you rather hold that bastard over me
Ill come back when my breath stinks of ass and im furry
Maybe then ill have your attention for tonight im here in cat hater detention
I mentioned to her that her cat urinates
And now im about to have to masterbate
She wonders what makes me jealous of a cat
The answer is clearly not as simple as that
He kills all my mojo when im trying to fuck
Coming up on the bed when im horny it sucks
I dont exist when his bitch ass comes around
And id feed him to hungry dogs if we lived by the pound

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly