Saturday, August 3, 2019

Doc

She makes me want
To both be myself
And who I am

Inspiration
Like reminds
Of what makes me tick

Makes me want
To pull out
All my trix

Sorta like falling
Down the rabbit holes
Important dates
Kindred souls

My name is found
Inside of hers
Share we love of
Written words

She says I make her
Want to write
I find that sameness
Taking a bite

Want to name her
Say things aloud
Sing when I’m with her
Three’s a crowd

Waking up
The stuff inside
Tell her everything
Blindly confide

Her walls are high
And thick like a castle
Lay siege wanting in
More pleasure than hassle

The way she smiles
When I turn up the charm
Makes me want her always
On my right, on my arm

I forgot what this felt like
To discover each other
Everything feels up
Under the covers

In constant contact
True, like connected
She’s all in my veins
I must be infected

Perhaps when she kisses me
And holds my gaze with that smile
It’s seeping into my blood somehow
Makes my heartbeat all wild







No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly