Thursday, September 5, 2019

Bapdismal

Little high
Little low
Went out
To hear the music

Alcoholic beverages
Conversations ensued
Bought some art
Gave it away

Everyone
Critics
God Emperors
Heretics

Last night
I was myself
All alone
Dancing, left my phone

In my car
Caring not
Technology revolt
Ixian analogue, sans remote

Sandals
Duney
Wormwood
Whispers

Clearly air
Water falls
Ruined
Runes

Stoned like
Martyrs
Mortars
Moved

Pyramid
Envy
Loons wading
Waist deep ‘mongst looms

Read
See?
Parting
Sorrow that sweets

Lower than
Self-less
Washing way
sins, I,
since I
got them;
oft on
dis-eased
feets.

Clean now.
Offed them
dancing.
Beats battle
shadow
stragglers
towed
neath foot,
neath toe.

Freedom
found in
the action.
So I
act on,
them feats.
Control.
Alternation.
Deletes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly