Monday, September 9, 2019

Messy

What’s oddly familiar about this?
That I know
I should get out.
And I don’t

What the
****’s
the matter
with me?

Deplorable
downward spiral
tailspin
Kamikaze

Still
I won’t
Act on
Indecision

Needing not nor
Asking for
You or your
Permission

What we?
All I
know is me
Does that make me selfish?

This will
Decay
Decompose
Become the deathwish

Sentencing
Righting
Down
Emotionally

Bound
Bio-chemistry
Faded now
Free radically

Thanks for
Everything
Blessed Be
Our Memories

Never Enough
What the ____?
Sameness, nothing
Clandestinely

Not ‘nuff
just thoughts
Movement
Change is hard

Knowing
Is more than
who we
are

Freedom rings
If you answer
Listen for
“The Call”

Choice is power
Sometimes fear
Is crippling
Forced to crawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly