Friday, September 13, 2019

Boredom

Here I go
Again
On my own

Not getting my dick wet
Where to go from here
Half wanting what I threw away
The other half unsure

These ****ty poems help a little
Not nearly as much as I hope
Not enough dope in the world 
Need a new drug to help me cope

Rhymes and meter can go get ****ed
I don’t have the patience right now
Just killing time half alive 
Waiting for the next chapter to begin

My friend is next to me
Similar ****
Her lover was incompatible 
So single again here both we sit

I’m really just barely floating around these days
Sleeping as much
Not spending at all
Zombie alive I’m sick

Something about just letting time pass me is making me feel this is wasted
Looking back at times when it felt like I had life by the balls escapes me now this **** sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly