Tuesday, December 3, 2019

care ole

little
do you know son
how you keep me alive
its a bittersweet
this tragedy
for you i will
survive
i live off these
imperfect moments
these failed attempts
to fly
i bare my soul
in honesty
with actuality
tears within
my eyes

shadow of
my former self
trying to escape
the time is fleeting
moments passing
nothing seems to
help me
make up
four these
not mistakes

im drowning in
sorrowing
defeat in this
constant
sense of
shame
ghost
of christmas
past
is haunted
more of
just the
same

i believe
in you
as for me?
myself and i
are
feared to be
finished

selfish self
lost it all
half
the man
i used
to be
im bad
for my own
health
ill admit
living in my
stupidity

has to...
just has to...
last until
get me through
the winter cold
she lifts
nearing im a
point of no
returning
remembering
well
wherefore ive
acquired all my
God given gifts

last

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly