Sunday, February 25, 2018

>1tidal

¡HAIL! y tu? THE Griffin. smotes, rows my boat. so hot. holy smokes. i like. i could drag on...  with her. i am. smitten. bad. gone

saves
a wretch
like me

she told me
"shut your dirty mouth"
God, i love her

my girl
my unifying
she completes me

in sign
waves and language
my moon

she pulls me
like im the sea
aquarian

shes two fish
im half a loaf
bread to me

manna
best thing
homie slice

ninja drinks
watered
down

to fuck
in her im
stuck

so struck
zeus lightning
shocks me like an electric eel

feel me?
you better
when world gets cold
she is my sweater

take off your pants
and jacket
mans hot
wanna be with her every where
too much of her
theres not
such a thing
is Heaven
sent down
fuck a clown shes anti frown
no makeup
no faker
shes legit
100 percent
my baby
she maker
stellar
fine as Heller
im deaf blind and mute
shes most beautiful
more than words
lock the door
to the cellar
twisted up
tore
NATO
wiz
im in awes
califate with the wisdom
gives me pause
ya know?
nothing
we equal
she balancing
equations
mathmatical
we magical
alchemy
making rainbows
pots of gold
they're after we
lucky each other
charms





No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly