Monday, February 19, 2018

know ba dee

ugly in my head this anger is cycling fuckings stress me outings demons wresting no resting too wicked too bent out of shape tingles my finangies when waking and resting the devil red yes likes to poke when down trodden feeling hopeless and useless the smallest things hardest unexplained missing understood soure of unknowing me in turn ill full o phantom pains in my ass like a fart stinks the most like im poisoned gassed up like a motor explode out exhaused pipe dreams are sweet like candy neclaces and children earfuls of laughter it fleets me flys way way far from where i is isnt where i am supposed off the track train me rail me back on want to be far away from my optimal days numbered past prime

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly