Sunday, February 25, 2018

le bus

these stupid seasons
they piss me off
going through periods
of depression:
it sucks feeling miserable guilty and wretched. my here is my now and its struggle bus plenty hard chugging up the mountain when its
lost
my train of thought is up in choo choo smoke i feel dirty like coal is going coo coo cashew nuts causing these looney lines ignore them i do this for myself i esteem my
gone again
what the hey
doing now
cramping up
miss my peeps
refuse to sleep.
im dwelling
tomorrow
yester and today
im cursing myself
im alone
feel away
far away
like its lonely
woe is me repeating myself profanity
questions of wanting im wanting its true think its maybe insanity is catching in to me like knick ole sins im joking and flying over nests johnny is here poking his head through the bathroom horrid
wandering maze labyrinth threw eye jargon begging for forgive are my favorite people all gone? for good im trapped here the present
my hands going numb im ignorant signals sin flick conflict con flix simplistic nic cage kurt russel tare ire im hustle wheres bustle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly