Thursday, January 17, 2019

be cool. live and let ___

so here we go again. rebuilding like israel over rubble. where do we begin? the sins. its the insecure sexuality. stemming far back as freud would dare stare. its not unique but it is not the same. every time. it happens like this. fixation. self mutilation. evaporation. nothing here breeds exploration. honestly cant place where it went all fully wrong but it matters not here is a lonely mans song:
like a flying thing soared like an eagle on planes of winds
vortex on high lows with dipping as friends
i icarus
fallen back
wisdom wins
the good thing coming to those who can wait is a thing of forever
impatience never wins
lost temper and temperance
and living lies like its life
cost me everything
everything
i am
once again
this

 shit pile i
never
ending
more than twice
tale as old as time and
 ways that dont change

keep on
creeping
in

man i tell you once its lost its gone
this life keeps all my
chi pinned
cheapened

literally i
cause this pain on myself
and sulk away most typically
uneventful
my mind is made of mental infatuations
imaginations making me mad in some degrees
exhibiting
characteristics detrimental
to a man who can be called
one at all

this dude in the mirror explicitly requests
you pull. your. self. together.
quicklickity 
on the splits
beween the options
this leaves us
you me and
me myself
and
i
in this we do
the only thing left which is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly