Thursday, January 10, 2019

swamp thang

what can i offer anyone that wont be refused? feel chewed up and spat out like life is a snooze. want to sleep till im dead and the world isnt lame and i want more than the waking to more of the same lack of drive and this helpless feel of slack all the day as i barely make livable this shit show display. i feel funky and fucked up a freak on a show or a beat up set on fire shotgun weilding hobo. im a rampage. im on one. get the fuck out my way cause i might just come out of this but not likely today. the future is seeming to be not what expected and every time im afraid something ends up neglected. as of late its quite common im a frightened lost soul with his head in the sand with the moles digging holes. paranoia paranoia nobody coming to get me but i wish they would cause all i ever was proud to be has left me. im soft as a sofa and im living in my room with a tv and phone and an impending doom feeling always over me shadowing like a little black rain cloud and the rumbles of thunder scare down when the loud noises of thunder and lightning from thoughts burst out sounds on me so ought not i change my weather pattern any way known for if i stay in this storm thats within me im more alone than is shown once the shine way was mine and i shone through with brilliance making colors in interactions like rainbows in the distance until this creepy swamp icky took over my every man i swear its deep and its cold and really fucking heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly