Thursday, January 3, 2019

boar ring

you get er done? ready to hang yet? i been thinking bout you like you burst from a giant sky fallen rain drop, came. wet.
could have rang me. shame slept.
got me up. rung ear hear here.
dame step. quit playin. aint no ref. so hurry. im graffiti. word sprayin

fer instance time instants are on fire they fly. think you can grab them  but on on your way the light dies. then they are lost so you look somewhere else hoping to capture a lit one cause to hold one happily is all that youre after. some little piggies eat roast beef. others get none. some people stay home while still others run. errands like market going stay on their toes and the like, me im all about the ride so ill be just doin it. nike.
game prep. rally round me like you so alt make me pepp. er not. need a doctor cause last i checked im in/impatient.  bland i isnt thats for show. spicy tho. either way. hey gurl hey. lead me to this word play. never gunna send it tho. save it for a cloudy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly