Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ELECTRO LOVE

sending you vibrations on the light stream that binds us and its kind words like remind us lets us find us interpersonal blindness too much info so un simple lifes a pimp full of woes and tills what hoes does planting rose buds for men like this one to let minds like yours run about through meadows hopes your thoughts flow out your window and catch the wind here cause our love dear has that power you my flower see into you any hour you a cake i would devour sweet not sour china tao er ying i wang chung you a bell i rung you songs like gong dings to you my heart sings had i half wings id go where god brings know its next to you through i through you crash into you you my blue you my lovest true you my gifts i give you

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly