Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Re: Whynd

7x7_11th time machine dreaming of 1986 in February 25 reversed rotations round son would bring me back to when the sun rose the morning i escaped cave of darkness and unreason and so began these times of the seasons a quarter of a century has gone in a flash and i stand just as naked as the backthen in the passed up opportunities and easiest ways out of instead of what i thought id be im just a clown left juggling the remnants of my self destruction ive exponentially zeroed now doubt this function the algebra doth not oft compute and deserving of this destiny i cant refute a mad man hatt-less in birthday suit the train is passing and destitute is the same ole cold town i want to escape they cage me up stage me up slave me up rape this planet of apes pen torn from my cold dead hands alls left is the play of words that consumes and stretches me back rubber bands play harmonic reverberations that sing proclamations of new destinations if only my appreciation of this current situation would appear apperationally all ways of thinking and im as deaf dumb and mute as the day i first appeared and its no longer cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly