Wednesday, February 9, 2011

InN GOD we TrusT

one of the only real memories of my great grandfather Foral that i have is of him telling me that if i ate the crust on my toast (i think i was being picky) that it would help me to whistle, for i could not at that point in my life and as i recall wanted to badly.
You are like that to me Stephanie
you are like the crust
you help we whistle
and together we have learned to sing praise
for that is right, as well as being thankful
which i most definetly am
great full in turn eternally infinitely
we live on this big pie in the sky
God has a plan for you and i
when the moon hits your eye
when we are miles high
and we say beautiful truths that
bring tears and we cry
its like or it is exactly LOVE
pray to the most high above
maker of heaven and earth and its folk
im cereal as christ chex that aint a joke
no longer need cooking we baked to perfection
God hath done us service by teaching us these lessons
Hes lessening our misery
and my country tis of thee, that makes our audience three
(myself, my love, humanity)
we three: one light
No longer shadowed bask in light
no matter the circumstances we face
we must remember we all run on fates pace
no race
nor country nor sects nor whatever
there is no use anymore for devices clever
for whatever reason this was all just a test
and techno has never sounded the best
but the implications for manned space stations
these stepped pyramid stones
we must trust in our best friend
Hope comes in trust
And trust comes from our pasts
God's cred holds up
How long will ours last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly