Monday, February 21, 2011

Hard too

Like a tooth brush let me reach you way back in the mouth of your soul.
Sigh...........Key
Hole through I peep your soul
and am speaking to it from the outside
cross legged in meditation
as close as it gets here I will sit
and learn
to control my fits
that blitz my reason.
It is treasonous to get so outside of who i am.
Someday
Soon
because of you
we wont have to pretend in our
mid
mental
minds that which we dream for
it will be the times
such as these that will allow future moments to become overwhelming
like multiple exponents
we proponents
have been shown it
it is us
we are it
all this is a skill set
zone
hone
met with defences and mutual counter-measures
whether we each will be stripped of these walls matters not to me for I'll sing
outside of your door
as long as right is three lefts
this craziness is self theft
no matter your orders i wont be dismissed
for my disorders
else slit my mortal wrists
so clenched fists pouring my life force around your closed portal
screaming till lungs fail and pale i will detail my immortal
emulation of elation
for you my gift
of God
's creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly