Friday, February 4, 2011

For Mate Showns

So here again I find myself in you
The way you are and those things you do
And ever if you doubt my feelings or devotions
Perhaps this poem can convey my emotions

I find it hard to keep my form
As of late it's outside of my norm
But in order to prove my love so true
I will keep inside lines; my tribute to you

Its naturally flowing from my pen
No doubt I'll transfer to computer then
I can send this love way out among
Other waves of love spoken without lung

By breathing in the air around
And holding it in I can hear the sound
Of your deepest affections directed tword me
And these are mine directed tword thee

A match maker couldn't have matched us so well
We both born in spit fire, stubborn as hell
I'm glued to you darling if you cannot see
And these are my feelings directed toward thee

My hope is they suite you
Just as you suite me
A blind man could sense this
Godsent attraction between
The pheromones and psychic
Connection we share
If ever opposition
They'd better beware

Hungry like wolves
We live for the nights
When we are cured of this madness
All barks without bite
We have witnessed the future
A product of our past
As resolute as ever
We approach our fates fast

Approaching bliss we can't stop this
We had best prepare our bucket list
For like a rocket
Bound for space
Once ignited
Its all one pace
Excelleration
Thats our word
So fast approach we
Tis superbly absurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly