Tuesday, February 22, 2011

rOARing

i made it home ok. had one table and made $8! rollin in the dough fo sho. i hope you dont not love me cause i want so damn badly to be with you ever second and i hope you feel the same and i reckon you do cause thats what you say and i trust you no fuss accustomed to your crusting to my molten core to hold me here forever more, encased in your landscape so laced like a fine dress you are truly impressively impressed with the mold of a golden angelic lyre st rummer and i want so badly to keep pace as your drummer and this summer no bummers will stop this leon ard force because my heart is stronger than a hat tricking horse while my father's line is nobly Norse ive a paternal matriarchal blood running course and i think i have honed on our previous pasts and like then i know now that this love doth not pass for the fated twined ages again someway repeat us and God once again has not nor shall retreat us. Defeat is not in our vocabulary for you and I are old as metamorphic sedimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment

All criticism welcomed. Thank you kindly